Trachel Documentation wanted.

Bouremel Abd El Hakim
Hello

Anybody can help me i need documentation about Trachel .

 Thanks

Re: Trachel Documentation wanted.

Peter Uhnak
There's no docs afaik, what are you trying to do?

Peter

On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 1:10 PM, Bouremel Abd El Hakim <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello

Anybody can help me i need documentation about Trachel .

 Thanks

Re: Trachel Documentation wanted.

abergel
There is a chapter on Trachel:
http://agilevisualization.com/AgileVisualization/Trachel/0103-Trachel.html

Alexandre

> On Feb 19, 2018, at 9:10 AM, Bouremel Abd El Hakim <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello
>
> Anybody can help me i need documentation about Trachel .
>
>  Thanks

Re: Trachel Documentation wanted.

Bouremel Abd El Hakim
Ok  Thank you.
Bat I need a docs explains all classes and methods like a class diagrams. And the architecture of visualising engine from the lower to the higher layer.

If it exists.

Le 2018 févr. 20 15:46, "Alexandre Bergel" <[hidden email]> a écrit :
There is a chapter on Trachel:
http://agilevisualization.com/AgileVisualization/Trachel/0103-Trachel.html

Alexandre

> On Feb 19, 2018, at 9:10 AM, Bouremel Abd El Hakim <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello
>
> Anybody can help me i need documentation about Trachel .
>
>  Thanks

Re: Trachel Documentation wanted.

abergel
This is something that is indeed missing. Not many have asked so.
Roassal elements generates Trachel elements.
You can have a look at any class beginning with RT and you will see it produces an instance of a corresponding TR
For example, the class RTBox produces an instance of TRBoxShape (it overrides the method trachelShapeClass) and initialize the instance of TRBoxShape using RTBox>>updateFor: anElement trachelShape: trachelShape

I hope it helps.

Alexandre

> On Feb 20, 2018, at 3:56 PM, Bouremel Abd El Hakim <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Ok  Thank you.
> Bat I need a docs explains all classes and methods like a class diagrams. And the architecture of visualising engine from the lower to the higher layer.
>
> If it exists.
>
> Le 2018 févr. 20 15:46, "Alexandre Bergel" <[hidden email]> a écrit :
> There is a chapter on Trachel:
> http://agilevisualization.com/AgileVisualization/Trachel/0103-Trachel.html
>
> Alexandre
>
> > On Feb 19, 2018, at 9:10 AM, Bouremel Abd El Hakim <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hello
> >
> > Anybody can help me i need documentation about Trachel .
> >
> >  Thanks

Re: Trachel Documentation wanted.

Bouremel Abd El Hakim
Thanks very well
 I asked because i 'am a teacher, i went to use it in my projects and learning it to my students. Good docs make things very easy to understand and learn.

Happy day.

Le 2018 févr. 21 02:18, "Alexandre Bergel" <[hidden email]> a écrit :
This is something that is indeed missing. Not many have asked so.
Roassal elements generates Trachel elements.
You can have a look at any class beginning with RT and you will see it produces an instance of a corresponding TR
For example, the class RTBox produces an instance of TRBoxShape (it overrides the method trachelShapeClass) and initialize the instance of TRBoxShape using RTBox>>updateFor: anElement trachelShape: trachelShape

I hope it helps.

Alexandre

> On Feb 20, 2018, at 3:56 PM, Bouremel Abd El Hakim <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Ok  Thank you.
> Bat I need a docs explains all classes and methods like a class diagrams. And the architecture of visualising engine from the lower to the higher layer.
>
> If it exists.
>
> Le 2018 févr. 20 15:46, "Alexandre Bergel" <[hidden email]> a écrit :
> There is a chapter on Trachel:
> http://agilevisualization.com/AgileVisualization/Trachel/0103-Trachel.html
>
> Alexandre
>
> > On Feb 19, 2018, at 9:10 AM, Bouremel Abd El Hakim <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hello
> >
> > Anybody can help me i need documentation about Trachel .
> >
> >  Thanks

Re: Trachel Documentation wanted.

Stéphane Ducasse
Hakim you should pay attention because when roassal will migrate to Bloc
Trachel will probably be impacted will the high level roassal will certainly be less impacted.
Trachel is low level and it duplicates the morphic logic.

Stef

Thanks very well
 I asked because i 'am a teacher, i went to use it in my projects and learning it to my students. Good docs make things very easy to understand and learn.

Happy day.

Le 2018 févr. 21 02:18, "Alexandre Bergel" <[hidden email]> a écrit :
This is something that is indeed missing. Not many have asked so.
Roassal elements generates Trachel elements.
You can have a look at any class beginning with RT and you will see it produces an instance of a corresponding TR
For example, the class RTBox produces an instance of TRBoxShape (it overrides the method trachelShapeClass) and initialize the instance of TRBoxShape using RTBox>>updateFor: anElement trachelShape: trachelShape

I hope it helps.

Alexandre

> On Feb 20, 2018, at 3:56 PM, Bouremel Abd El Hakim <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Ok  Thank you.
> Bat I need a docs explains all classes and methods like a class diagrams. And the architecture of visualising engine from the lower to the higher layer.
>
> If it exists.
>
> Le 2018 févr. 20 15:46, "Alexandre Bergel" <[hidden email]> a écrit :
> There is a chapter on Trachel:
> http://agilevisualization.com/AgileVisualization/Trachel/0103-Trachel.html
>
> Alexandre
>
> > On Feb 19, 2018, at 9:10 AM, Bouremel Abd El Hakim <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hello
> >
> > Anybody can help me i need documentation about Trachel .
> >
> >  Thanks

03 59 35 87 52
Assistant: Julie Jonas
FAX 03 59 57 78 50
TEL 03 59 35 86 16
S. Ducasse - Inria
40, avenue Halley,
Villeneuve d'Ascq 59650
France

Re: Trachel Documentation wanted.

Peter Uhnak
Bat I need a docs explains all classes and methods like a class diagrams. And the architecture of visualising engine from the lower to the higher layer.

Look at Mondrian or UML builder sections in Roassal examples (Roassal>Roassal examples in the world menu) ... it should give you an example how to generate such diagrams yourself.... using Roassal on itself. :) Of course this doesn't replace proper architecture docs, but it can be useful nonetheless.

Peter

On Wed, Feb 21, 2018 at 7:55 AM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hakim you should pay attention because when roassal will migrate to Bloc
Trachel will probably be impacted will the high level roassal will certainly be less impacted.
Trachel is low level and it duplicates the morphic logic.

Stef

Thanks very well
 I asked because i 'am a teacher, i went to use it in my projects and learning it to my students. Good docs make things very easy to understand and learn.

Happy day.

Le 2018 févr. 21 02:18, "Alexandre Bergel" <[hidden email]> a écrit :
This is something that is indeed missing. Not many have asked so.
Roassal elements generates Trachel elements.
You can have a look at any class beginning with RT and you will see it produces an instance of a corresponding TR
For example, the class RTBox produces an instance of TRBoxShape (it overrides the method trachelShapeClass) and initialize the instance of TRBoxShape using RTBox>>updateFor: anElement trachelShape: trachelShape

I hope it helps.

Alexandre

> On Feb 20, 2018, at 3:56 PM, Bouremel Abd El Hakim <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Ok  Thank you.
> Bat I need a docs explains all classes and methods like a class diagrams. And the architecture of visualising engine from the lower to the higher layer.
>
> If it exists.
>
> Le 2018 févr. 20 15:46, "Alexandre Bergel" <[hidden email]> a écrit :
> There is a chapter on Trachel:
> http://agilevisualization.com/AgileVisualization/Trachel/0103-Trachel.html
>
> Alexandre
>
> > On Feb 19, 2018, at 9:10 AM, Bouremel Abd El Hakim <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hello
> >
> > Anybody can help me i need documentation about Trachel .
> >
> >  Thanks

03 59 35 87 52
Assistant: Julie Jonas
FAX 03 59 57 78 50