Trait Searchability

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Forgive me if I'm missing something obvious, but how does one browse Traits in the system for inspiration when creating a new one?
Cheers,
Sean

Re: Trait Searchability

Peter Uhnak
Traits are instances of class Trait, so you can do `Trait allInstances`.

Peter

On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 11:52:03AM -0800, Sean P. DeNigris wrote:

> Forgive me if I'm missing something obvious, but how does one browse Traits
> in the system for inspiration when creating a new one?
>

> -----
> Cheers,
> Sean

Re: Trait Searchability

Denis Kudriashov

Forgive me if I'm missing something obvious, but how does one browse Traits
in the system for inspiration when creating a new one?

In Calypso there are extra hierarchy modes: traits and trait users