Translating Documentation Section (spanish)

Translating Documentation Section (spanish)

Giuseppe
Hi all again.

The work is started and you can follow it on:
http://www.lordzealon.com/wiki/doku.php?id=aida:documentacion

On "index", FIXME, is a mark I put for documents I think needs to be
revised. inside a document, is a paragraph to be revised.

On index, the question symbol, is pending to translate, and inside a
document, is a word thath I didn't found the transtlation at the moment.

If somebody has time and want to help, please, contact with me and I
will provide an user/password for the wiki.

Cheers.

Re: Translating Documentation Section (spanish)

Janko Mivšek
Hi Giuseppe,

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi wrote:

> The work is started and you can follow it on:
> http://www.lordzealon.com/wiki/doku.php?id=aida:documentacion
>
> On "index", FIXME, is a mark I put for documents I think needs to be
> revised. inside a document, is a paragraph to be revised.
>
> On index, the question symbol, is pending to translate, and inside a
> document, is a word thath I didn't found the transtlation at the moment.
>
> If somebody has time and want to help, please, contact with me and I
> will provide an user/password for the wiki.

It looks nice. I unfortunately don't have time right now to help by
upgrading Aida website to multilingual, but I think we can safely copy
translations there later.

Janko

--
Janko Mivšek