Traveling from Pharo Days to FOSDEM

Rafael Luque
Hi Pharoers,

I will attend Pharo Days with a friend and after the conference we'd like to attend FOSDEM. Which the best way to travel to Brussels from Lille?

Thank you and see you in Pharo Days.

Re: Traveling from Pharo Days to FOSDEM

philippeback

I go back to Brussels by car.

I can take 2-3 persons with me.

I also go to FOSDEM.

Phil

Le 31 déc. 2014 13:37, "Rafael Luque" <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Hi Pharoers,
>
> I will attend Pharo Days with a friend and after the conference we'd like to attend FOSDEM. Which the best way to travel to Brussels from Lille?
>
> Thank you and see you in Pharo Days.

Re: Traveling from Pharo Days to FOSDEM

fstephany
With the high speed train "Lille Europe" to "Brussels South" takes around 40 minutes.
You can check fares and book tickets on https://www.b-europe.com

@Phil do you go back to Brussels from Lille on Friday night?

On Wed, Dec 31, 2014 at 1:37 PM, Rafael Luque <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Pharoers,

I will attend Pharo Days with a friend and after the conference we'd like to attend FOSDEM. Which the best way to travel to Brussels from Lille?

Thank you and see you in Pharo Days.

Re: Traveling from Pharo Days to FOSDEM

Rafael Luque
Thank you guys!

Phil thank you for your offer. We talk about it in Pharo Days.

See you soon.