TravisCI failing?

philippeback

sh: 1: ./bin/amber: not found

npm ERR! Test failed. See above for more details.

npm ERR! not ok code 0

Phil

Re: TravisCI failing?

Herby Vojčík
It was on the branch cli-extract, where all unnecessary was deleted, so tests failed.
On the main branch, all should work as usual.

[hidden email] wrote:

> sh: 1: ./bin/amber: not found
>
> npmERR!Test failed. See above for more details.
>

> npmERR!not okcode 0
>

> Phil

Re: TravisCI failing?

philippeback

On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 9:34 AM, Herby Vojčík <[hidden email]> wrote:
It was on the branch cli-extract, where all unnecessary was deleted, so tests failed.
On the main branch, all should work as usual.

It is because that's the status shown on the amber github page icon. Which isn't good looking.

Phil

[hidden email] wrote:

sh: 1: ./bin/amber: not found

npmERR!Test failed. See above for more details.

npmERR!not okcode 0

Phil

Re: TravisCI failing?

Herby Vojčík
afaik there is no way to just let it "build again". Only some commit would trigger it. Well, I may just change the changelog for upcoming release with the info on amber-cli...

[hidden email] wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 9:34 AM, Herby Vojčík <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     It was on the branch cli-extract, where all unnecessary was
>     deleted, so tests failed.
>     On the main branch, all should work as usual.
>

> It is because that's the status shown on the amber github page icon.
> Which isn't good looking.
>
> Phil
>

>     [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>         sh: 1: ./bin/amber: not found
>
>         npmERR!Test failed. See above for more details.
>

>         npmERR!not okcode 0
>

>         Phil
>
>         --
iving emails from