Tree view in IE

keith1y
I am finding that the tree view does not display very well in ie, is it
just me?

Keith

Re: Tree view in IE

Lukas Renggli-2
Which Tree View?

        WATree?

        PRTreeWidget?

        SUTreeReport?

On Feb 6, 2008, at 12:04 , Keith Hodges wrote:

> I am finding that the tree view does not display very well in ie, is
> it
> just me?
>
> Keith

Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Tree view in IE

keith1y
Lukas Renggli wrote:
> Which Tree View?
>
> PRTreeWidget?

The Navigation widget...

Keith

Re: Tree view in IE

Lukas Renggli-2
How does your stylesheet look like?

This is a normal nested list.

On Feb 6, 2008, at 12:57 , Keith Hodges wrote:

> Lukas Renggli wrote:
>> Which Tree View?
>>
>> PRTreeWidget?
>>

> The Navigation widget...
>
> Keith

Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Tree view in IE

keith1y
Lukas Renggli wrote:
> How does your stylesheet look like?
>
> This is a normal nested list.

The original stylesheet, though I am still stuck at versions prior to
the environment changes.

I have the tree positioned on the right hand side. If opened to 3 levels
deep, the items at that level disappear.

btw how is the blueprint css working out?

Keith

Re: Tree view in IE

Lukas Renggli-2
>> How does your stylesheet look like?
>>
>> This is a normal nested list.
>>

> The original stylesheet, though I am still stuck at versions prior to
> the environment changes.
>
> I have the tree positioned on the right hand side. If opened to 3
> levels
> deep, the items at that level disappear.

That's odd. I've never seen this. If the items are in the XHTML source
then this must be a style problem.

> btw how is the blueprint css working out?

It looks pretty cool. I guess that is a much better look as a default,
because people can build on top of it. Of course it is still possible
to do something completely different.

If I just had time to finish it :-S

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Tree view in IE

Damien Pollet
On Sat, Feb 9, 2008 at 6:12 PM, Lukas Renggli <[hidden email]> wrote:
>  > btw how is the blueprint css working out?
>
>  It looks pretty cool. I guess that is a much better look as a default,
>  because people can build on top of it. Of course it is still possible
>  to do something completely different.
>
>  If I just had time to finish it :-S

Are the blueprint-related changes limited to the libraries and the
environment defaults ?

--
Damien Pollet

Re: Tree view in IE

Lukas Renggli-2
> Are the blueprint-related changes limited to the libraries and the
> environment defaults ?

There are no blueprint-related changes, it is just that the default
environment looks slightly different to accomodate blueprint css. If
you have your own environment and your own css that should not affect
you. Yesterday I updated seaside.st to the very latest version of Pier
(that has numerous of fixes and improvements) and that worked quite
well.

Cheers,
Lukas

--