TreeTable for Dolphin?

Jochen Riekhof-6
Hi...

is there anything like tha Java TreeTable out there for Dolphin. ActiveX
control to embed would be also reasonable.

TreeTable shows a Tree in a List view, one can see it as a Tree where
all Nodes have the same set of column values which are displayed in a
TableView fashion; e.g. Thread tree view of a newsgroup in Thunderbird.

Ciao

...Jochen

Re: TreeTable for Dolphin?

Chris Uppal-3
Jochen,

> TreeTable shows a Tree in a List view, one can see it as a Tree where
> all Nodes have the same set of column values which are displayed in a
> TableView fashion; e.g. Thread tree view of a newsgroup in Thunderbird.

That sounds pretty much exactly like my TreeList (on my website).

Unfortunately the current (D5) implementation needs to be changed to work with
D6, and I haven't got around to doing that yet,

    -- chris

Re: TreeTable for Dolphin?

Jochen Riekhof-7
Hi Chris....

sounds cool! Looking forward to the D6-Version. If it presses my too much I
might attempt it myself but currently I have enough other issues and stick
to simple list for now :-)

Ciao

...Jochen

news:44324ce1$0$1168$[hidden email]...