TreeView - icons on child nodes only

Edward Stow
Hi

Does anybody have any pointers how to show icons only on the children
in a TreeView.

I have tried to set the icon in the root nodes to the blank Icon. This
sort-of-works but the space left in the node is not really what I want.

I am using the true / false icons to display the status of the child
node.

Regards
---
Edward Stow

Re: TreeView - icons on child nodes only

Chris Uppal-3
Edward Stow wrote:

> Does anybody have any pointers how to show icons only on the children
> in a TreeView.
>
> I have tried to set the icon in the root nodes to the blank Icon. This
> sort-of-works but the space left in the node is not really what I want.

I don't know of any way of doing it myself, short of taking over the entire
rendering of each node.

    -- chris

Chris Uppal wrote:

> Edward Stow wrote:
>
> > Does anybody have any pointers how to show icons only on the children
> > in a TreeView.
> >
> > I have tried to set the icon in the root nodes to the blank Icon. This
> > sort-of-works but the space left in the node is not really what I want.
>
> I don't know of any way of doing it myself, short of taking over the entire
> rendering of each node.

That is what I have also concluded.  I have worked around the problem
by modifying the tree node getTextBlock and using colours on each tree
node to indicate the tree node status.

Thanks for the reply.