TreeView with parent to the right

Mikael Svane
Is there a way of making a TreeView show the parent to the right and the
children to the left instead of the standard (opposite) way?

Best regards,
Mikael Svane

Re: TreeView with parent to the right

Blair McGlashan-3
"Mikael Svane" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...
> Is there a way of making a TreeView show the parent to the right and the
> children to the left instead of the standard (opposite) way?

I don't think so, but I'd be happy to be proved wrong. A glimmer of hope
might be that this might be preferred in locales that read from right to
left.

The TreeView is actually pretty limited in terms of presentation and
selection behaviour, and so I suspect you might need to build your own view
class to do that. This probably wouldn't be as hard as it sounds, the layout
algorithm (for example) is much simpler than the MoenTreeView.

Regards

Blair