Trello board for 1.4 items...

Marcus Denker-4
... we are experimenting using Trello for coordinating the last stuff needed
to be done for 1.4:

https://trello.com/board/pharo-1-4/4f8561e7aba027145b7f8ed0

        Marcus

--
Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de

Re: Trello board for 1.4 items...

Tudor Girba-2
Good idea.

Doru

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 2:32 PM, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:

> ... we are experimenting using Trello for coordinating the last stuff needed
> to be done for 1.4:
>
> https://trello.com/board/pharo-1-4/4f8561e7aba027145b7f8ed0
>
>        Marcus
>
> --
> Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: Trello board for 1.4 items...

Mark Smith
Very cool :). That makes it easier to see what's going on.

On 16 Apr 2012, at 13:32, Marcus Denker wrote:

> ... we are experimenting using Trello for coordinating the last stuff needed
> to be done for 1.4:
>
> https://trello.com/board/pharo-1-4/4f8561e7aba027145b7f8ed0
>
> Marcus
>
> --
> Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de

Re: Trello board for 1.4 items...

Mariano Martinez Peck
Excellent. Marcus, what about adding it to http://www.pharo-project.org/community  ?
or somewhere there. ...

And maybe also add it here:  http://www.symbaloo.com/mix/pharo

what else can we add there? it is really nice that symbaloo thing.

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 5:51 PM, Mark Smith <[hidden email]> wrote:
Very cool :). That makes it easier to see what's going on.

On 16 Apr 2012, at 13:32, Marcus Denker wrote:

> ... we are experimenting using Trello for coordinating the last stuff needed
> to be done for 1.4:
>
> https://trello.com/board/pharo-1-4/4f8561e7aba027145b7f8ed0
>
>       Marcus
>
> --
> Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: Trello board for 1.4 items...

Marcus Denker-4

On Apr 16, 2012, at 8:03 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

> Excellent. Marcus, what about adding it to http://www.pharo-project.org/community  ?
> or somewhere there. ...

Yes, and maybe even on

        http://www.pharo-project.org/pharo-download/beta-1-4

--
Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de

Re: Trello board for 1.4 items...

philippeback
Added to the webmix

Philippe

2012/4/16 Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]>
Excellent. Marcus, what about adding it to http://www.pharo-project.org/community  ?
or somewhere there. ...

And maybe also add it here:  http://www.symbaloo.com/mix/pharo

what else can we add there? it is really nice that symbaloo thing.

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 5:51 PM, Mark Smith <[hidden email]> wrote:
Very cool :). That makes it easier to see what's going on.

On 16 Apr 2012, at 13:32, Marcus Denker wrote:

> ... we are experimenting using Trello for coordinating the last stuff needed
> to be done for 1.4:
>
> https://trello.com/board/pharo-1-4/4f8561e7aba027145b7f8ed0
>
>       Marcus
>
> --
> Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

--
Philippe Back
"Helping you hit the top 3 outcomes you really want to achieve"

Mob: +32(0) 478 650 140 | Fax: +32 (0) 70 408 027 Mail: [hidden email] | Web: http://philippeback.eu | Blog:

High Octane SPRL
rue cour Boisacq 101
1301 Bierges