Troll Banned.

Marcus Denker-4
Hello,

The Pharo Board decided to ban the Troll.

        Marcus

--
Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de

Re: Troll Banned.

Nicolas Petton
Thanks the Pharo Board!

On 01/03/12 13:28, Marcus Denker wrote:

> Hello,
>
> The Pharo Board decided to ban the Troll.
>
> Marcus
>
> --
> Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de

--
Nicolas Petton
http://nicolas-petton.fr

Re: Troll Banned.

Max Leske
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh… the silence….

On 01.03.2012, at 13:37, Nicolas Petton wrote:

> Thanks the Pharo Board!
>
> On 01/03/12 13:28, Marcus Denker wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> The Pharo Board decided to ban the Troll.
>>
>> Marcus
>>
>> --
>> Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de
>>

> --
> Nicolas Petton
> http://nicolas-petton.fr

Re: Troll Banned.

Henrik Sperre Johansen

On Mar 1, 2012, at 1:28 PM, Marcus Denker wrote:

> Hello,
>
> The Pharo Board decided to ban the Troll.
>
> Marcus
>
> --
> Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de

testing

Re: Troll Banned.

NorbertHartl

Am 01.03.2012 um 13:28 schrieb Marcus Denker:

> Hello,
>
> The Pharo Board decided to ban the Troll.

Thanks. Basically I don't like banning people. But the silence the last days he wasn't here was just too beautiful. I noticed immediately as he came back.

Norbert

Re: Troll Banned.

NorbertHartl

Am 01.03.2012 um 13:53 schrieb Henrik Johansen:

> On Mar 1, 2012, at 1:28 PM, Marcus Denker wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> The Pharo Board decided to ban the Troll.
>>
>> Marcus
>>
>> --
>> Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de
>>

> testing

Not you, the other one ;)

Norbert

http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: Troll Banned.

Michael Haupt-3
Hi,

it's a temporary solution. Terminator syndrome. New e-mail address,
boing. This has happened before elsewhere.

Best,

Michael

On Mar 1, 2012, at 3:41 PM, Michael Haupt wrote:

> Hi,
>
> it's a temporary solution. Terminator syndrome. New e-mail address,
> boing. This has happened before elsewhere.

And the solution is?

        Marcus

--
Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de

Re: Troll Banned.

Matias Garcia Isaia
Just DFTT :)

(Nor Meta-feeding, like this :))

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 11:44 AM, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Mar 1, 2012, at 3:41 PM, Michael Haupt wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> it's a temporary solution. Terminator syndrome. New e-mail address,
>> boing. This has happened before elsewhere.
>>
> And the solution is?
>
>        Marcus
>
> --
> Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de

Re: Troll Banned.

Janko Mivšek
S, Henrik Johansen piše:

> Marcus Denker wrote:

>> The Pharo Board decided to ban the Troll.

> testing

Haha, bravo Henrik, you made my best laugh today :)

Janko

Re: Troll Banned.

Miguel Cobá
Bravo!

El jue, 01-03-2012 a las 13:28 +0100, Marcus Denker escribió:

> Hello,
>
> The Pharo Board decided to ban the Troll.
>
> Marcus
>
> --
> Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de

--
Miguel Cobá
http://twitter.com/MiguelCobaMtz
http://miguel.leugim.com.mx

Re: Troll Banned.

Michael Haupt-3
Hi Marcus,

Am 01.03.2012 um 15:44 schrieb Marcus Denker <[hidden email]>:
>> it's a temporary solution. Terminator syndrome. New e-mail address,
>> boing. This has happened before elsewhere.
>>
> And the solution is?

there is no safe permanent solution, as said people elsewhere found out. :-)

Endure,

Michael