Trying to identify som e contributors to the VMMaker package.

Trying to identify som e contributors to the VMMaker package.

Eliot Miranda-2

Hi All,

    can anyone identify the following initials?  They have contributed to the versions listed

'ATG' VMMaker-tpr.7
'hg' VMMaker-tpr.2
'RMF' VMMaker-tpr.2
'tfei' CogCompatibility-eem.1
'Tsutomu' VMMaker.oscog-eem.228
_,,,^..^,,,_
best, Eliot

Re: Trying to identify som e contributors to the VMMaker package.

timrowledge

The only one I feel sure about is 'tfei' - The Fourth Estate Inc' aka David Caster,  Paul McDonough, John Sarkela

> On 2018-10-22, at 2:39 PM, Eliot Miranda <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
>     can anyone identify the following initials?  They have contributed to the versions listed
>
> 'ATG' VMMaker-tpr.7
> 'hg' VMMaker-tpr.2
> 'RMF' VMMaker-tpr.2
> 'tfei' CogCompatibility-eem.1
> 'Tsutomu' VMMaker.oscog-eem.228
> _,,,^..^,,,_
> best, Eliot

tim
Never write software that anthropomorphizes the machine. They hate that.

Re: Trying to identify som e contributors to the VMMaker package.

Ken G. Brown

Is capitalization significant? At http://map.squeak.org/accountsbyinitials
I see:

Ken G. Brown

The only one I feel sure about is 'tfei' - The Fourth Estate Inc' aka David Caster,  Paul McDonough, John Sarkela

Re: Trying to identify som e contributors to the VMMaker package.

Bert Freudenberg

On Mon, Oct 22, 2018 at 2:40 PM Eliot Miranda <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi All,

    can anyone identify the following initials?  They have contributed to the versions listed

'hg' VMMaker-tpr.2

I think that would be Henrik Gedenryd.

- Bert -

Re: Trying to identify som e contributors to the VMMaker package.

Bert Freudenberg

On Mon, Oct 22, 2018 at 2:40 PM Eliot Miranda <[hidden email]> wrote:

'Tsutomu' VMMaker.oscog-eem.228

Tsutomu Hiroshima (from the relicensing thread)

- Bert -

Re: Trying to identify som e contributors to the VMMaker package.

Tobias Pape

> On 22.10.2018, at 23:39, Eliot Miranda <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
>     can anyone identify the following initials?  They have contributed to the versions listed
>
> 'ATG' VMMaker-tpr.7
> 'hg' VMMaker-tpr.2
> 'RMF' VMMaker-tpr.2
> 'tfei' CogCompatibility-eem.1

looks like a typo of 'tfel'

        -t

On Tue, Oct 23, 2018 at 10:35 AM Tobias Pape <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 22.10.2018, at 23:39, Eliot Miranda <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> 'tfei' CogCompatibility-eem.1

looks like a typo of 'tfel'

Agreed, hehe, but Tim is right about that one.

- Bert -