classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Trying to make KomHttpServer load in 1.4

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi guys

I saw that TranscriptStream is deprecated in 1.3 and I was looking at the logic of the Logger.

I do not understand the use of isTranscriptStream especially since it is defined only on Stream ^ false
and the EmergencyEvaluator which is particularly not respecting the stream protocol.

Any suggestion?

Stef
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Trying to make KomHttpServer load in 1.4

Stéphane Ducasse
I fixed that too :)

On Mar 17, 2012, at 6:00 PM, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> I saw that TranscriptStream is deprecated in 1.3 and I was looking at the logic of the Logger.
>
> I do not understand the use of isTranscriptStream especially since it is defined only on Stream ^ false
> and the EmergencyEvaluator which is particularly not respecting the stream protocol.
>
> Any suggestion?
>
> Stef

Reply | Threaded
|

Philippe Marschall-2-3
In reply to this post by Stéphane Ducasse
On 17.03.2012 18:00, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
> Hi guys
>
> I saw that TranscriptStream is deprecated in 1.3 and I was looking at the logic of the Logger.
>
> I do not understand the use of isTranscriptStream especially since it is defined only on Stream ^ false
> and the EmergencyEvaluator which is particularly not respecting the stream protocol.
>
> Any suggestion?

Do you really need KomHttpServer or would KomLight work as well?

Cheers
Philippe

Reply | Threaded
|

Stéphane Ducasse

On Mar 20, 2012, at 6:15 PM, Philippe Marschall wrote:

> On 17.03.2012 18:00, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
>> Hi guys
>>
>> I saw that TranscriptStream is deprecated in 1.3 and I was looking at the logic of the Logger.
>>
>> I do not understand the use of isTranscriptStream especially since it is defined only on Stream ^ false
>> and the EmergencyEvaluator which is particularly not respecting the stream protocol.
>>
>> Any suggestion?
>
> Do you really need KomHttpServer or would KomLight work as well?

No idea :)
ConfigurationOfSeaside30 barked when I tried to load it now it is nice and quite.

> Cheers
> Philippe
>
>

Reply | Threaded
|

Sven Van Caekenberghe

On 20 Mar 2012, at 18:51, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> No idea :)
> ConfigurationOfSeaside30 barked when I tried to load it now it is nice and quite.

BTW, ZnServer is already in the image, you don't need anything else but the ZnZincServerAdaptor from Zinc-Seaside.

There is a magic Monticello config for that as well, but I can't help you with that.

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
|

Stéphane Ducasse
probably the ConfigurationOfSeaside30 should be updated to use Zn.

Stef

On Mar 20, 2012, at 7:00 PM, Sven Van Caekenberghe wrote:

>
> On 20 Mar 2012, at 18:51, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
>
>> No idea :)
>> ConfigurationOfSeaside30 barked when I tried to load it now it is nice and quite.
>
> BTW, ZnServer is already in the image, you don't need anything else but the ZnZincServerAdaptor from Zinc-Seaside.
>
> There is a magic Monticello config for that as well, but I can't help you with that.
>
>