Trying to understand raised....

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi

I'm trying to follow the event raised when adding a new class/package.... and this is a bit obscure.
If I remember there is a tool to get a better understanding of the events raised by the system.
Does anybody as a pointer?

Re: Trying to understand raised....

Mariano Martinez Peck
Maybe you are talking about Hernan Morales:

http://forum.world.st/EventInterceptor-and-MessageSendTree-tp1298669p1298669.html

Hernan, is it working in Pharo 1.1 ? I think it is a cool package to include it in PharoNonCorePackages. Or in PharoDev.

Cheers

Mariano

On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 2:26 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi

I'm trying to follow the event raised when adding a new class/package.... and this is a bit obscure.
If I remember there is a tool to get a better understanding of the events raised by the system.
Does anybody as a pointer?

Re: Trying to understand raised....

Stéphane Ducasse
sounds cool
Now I would like to have the same for Announcement or Event raised by the systemNotifier.

Stef