Tweak Ready Image

Boon Keat
Hi , i am looking for a tweak-ready image in squeak. i tried to look in squeak 4.1 image but i couldn't find it. can anybody be kind to tell me where can i get this image? or anything. thanks.

Re: Tweak Ready Image

Igor Stasenko
On 30 May 2010 07:58, Boon Keat <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi , i am looking for a tweak-ready image in squeak. i tried to look in
> squeak 4.1 image but i couldn't find it. can anybody be kind to tell me
> where can i get this image? or anything. thanks.

As far as i can tell, Tweak is used in Croquet / Cobalt images.
None of latest squeak images supports Tweak.
You can download Cobalt SDK (which contains image with tweak
preinstalled) from here:
http://www.opencobalt.org/downloads

Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.

Re: Tweak Ready Image

Boon Keat
Thanks a lot.

Re: Tweak Ready Image

Nikolay Suslov
Hello,

On Sun, May 30, 2010 at 3:54 PM, Igor Stasenko <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 30 May 2010 07:58, Boon Keat <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi , i am looking for a tweak-ready image in squeak. i tried to look in
> squeak 4.1 image but i couldn't find it. can anybody be kind to tell me
> where can i get this image? or anything. thanks.

As far as i can tell, Tweak is used in Croquet / Cobalt images.
None of latest squeak images supports Tweak.

That's not "really" true...
Tweak now could be loaded easily into the latest Squeak 4.1 image

"Load Tweak by executing in the workspace:

MCMcmUpdater updateFromRepositories: #(
).

Once loaded (it'll take a while) you can fire up the sample application by running:
CProjectMorph open: CSampleApp.
CProjectMorph open: CProjectBuilder."

Re: Tweak Ready Image

Boon Keat