Twitter Bootstrap without Magritte

Torsten Bergmann
Hi Nick,

when I load Seaside in Pharo 2.0

https://github.com/renggli/builder/blob/master/scripts/seaside31-pharo2.st

and then TWBS using:

Gofer new
    squeaksource3: 'TwitterBootstrap';
    package: 'Twitter-Bootstrap-Libraries';
    package: 'Twitter-Bootstrap-Seaside';
    load

I get a package dependency problem since TWBSListCompositionComponent
(from 'Twitter-Bootstrap-Seaside') is a subclass of MAListCompositonComponent (which is from Magritte).

But I want to use TWBS without Magritte ...

Looks like user "topa" (?) created this wrong dependency - I think class
TWBSListCompositionComponent should be moved to the Magritte package.

Can you add me as a developer to the project ss3.gemstone.com/ss/TwitterBootstrap/ on SS3 so I can fix it?

Thanks
Torsten

Re: Twitter Bootstrap without Magritte

Tobias Pape
Am 18.12.2012 um 21:02 schrieb Torsten Bergmann:

> Hi Nick,
>
> when I load Seaside in Pharo 2.0
>
> https://github.com/renggli/builder/blob/master/scripts/seaside31-pharo2.st
>
> and then TWBS using:
>

> Gofer new
>    squeaksource3: 'TwitterBootstrap';
>    package: 'Twitter-Bootstrap-Libraries';
>    package: 'Twitter-Bootstrap-Seaside';
>    load
>

> I get a package dependency problem since TWBSListCompositionComponent
> (from 'Twitter-Bootstrap-Seaside') is a subclass of MAListCompositonComponent (which is from Magritte).
>
> But I want to use TWBS without Magritte ...
>
> Looks like user "topa" (?) created this wrong dependency - I think class
> TWBSListCompositionComponent should be moved to the Magritte package.

That was me. I fixed it in Conf version 1.0.2.1.

Best
seaside mailing list