Twitter Data Selfies: Our next project/problem for the upcomming Data Week.

1 message Options

Twitter Data Selfies: Our next project/problem for the upcomming Data Week.

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas-2
Hi,

I just want to let you know that we will be starting our next Data Week
in few days. It's a 6 days intensive hackathon-workshop split in two
sessions from Thursday to Saturday each one in. Next one will be on Jul
21 to 23 and Jul 28 to 30. As usual, we work with an approach from data
activism & visualization. It's an event directed towards a broader
diverse population, coming from art, journalism and with different
levels of expertise, specially newbies, all interested in data
visualization. As a result we improve the tools [1] and packages [2] and
learning materials [3] (Spanish). Is a good way to bridge local and
international community. You can find more information (in Spanish)
about the event and our tool at [3a] and [3b].

Four our next project, we will work on our a project called Twitter Data
Selfies (draft info at [4]).

I will keep you posted about our advancements, improvements and problems
here and in slack and share some more in real time, using the #DataWeek4
hashtag on Twitter [5].

Cheers,

Offray

== Links: