Two Scribo questions

garduino
Hi:

Nico, as I was late on IRC, I want to ask here the two things I commented:

1. Until the configuration of the lef menu is available I should do it
by subclassing DefaultWebStyle at hand ?

2. Now that site isn't available and I should do it with wiki, how I
can remove the typical wiki menu (Edit Home History Pages Languages) ?

Thanks in advance.
Germán.

Re: Two Scribo questions

Nicolas Petton
Le lundi 01 décembre 2008 à 15:15 -0200, Germán Arduino a écrit :
> Hi:
>
> Nico, as I was late on IRC, I want to ask here the two things I commented:
>
> 1. Until the configuration of the lef menu is available I should do it
> by subclassing DefaultWebStyle at hand ?

No, subclass ScriboStyle instead.

> 2. Now that site isn't available and I should do it with wiki, how I
> can remove the typical wiki menu (Edit Home History Pages Languages) ?

This depends on the access rights of the user.
Just set access only rights to gests for a page, and you'll that only
loggued in users will see this action links.

Hope this helps,

Nico

Re: Two Scribo questions

garduino
Thanks Nico.

2008/12/1 nico <[hidden email]>:

> Le lundi 01 décembre 2008 à 15:15 -0200, Germán Arduino a écrit :
>> Hi:
>>
>> Nico, as I was late on IRC, I want to ask here the two things I commented:
>>
>> 1. Until the configuration of the lef menu is available I should do it
>> by subclassing DefaultWebStyle at hand ?
>
> No, subclass ScriboStyle instead.
>>
>> 2. Now that site isn't available and I should do it with wiki, how I
>> can remove the typical wiki menu (Edit Home History Pages Languages) ?
>
> This depends on the access rights of the user.
> Just set access only rights to gests for a page, and you'll that only
> loggued in users will see this action links.
>
> Hope this helps,
>
> Nico

Germán S. Arduino
http://www.arsol.biz