Two Tweaks

1 message Options

Two Tweaks

Ken Treis-4
Hi all,

I did a couple of things on Swazoo this last week -- I added the
HTTPResponse instance creator #found, which creates a 302 response.
And, since HTTP/1.1 says that everything in a URI must be case-sensitive
except the domain name, I added a test in SiteIdentifierTest that looked
like this:

testCaseInsensitiveMatch
   |another|
   another := SiteIdentifier
       ip: '127.0.0.1'
       port: 80
       host: 'lOCaLhOST'.
   self assert: (identifier match: another)

Then, I changed one method to make it pass (I changed
SiteIdentifier>>valueMatch to use a #match: instead of an #= comparison
on the hostnames).  Simple, I know, but it was cool how easy this was.

Fileouts are on sourceforge, as are some new 3.x parcels.

Ken Treis
[hidden email]