Two events in London next week

1 message Options

Two events in London next week

Julian Fitzell-2
There are two interesting Smalltalk events in London next week.

The monthly meeting of the UK Smalltalk User Group will be on Monday,
November 22. Michael Lucas-Smith will be visiting us from the US and
will be speaking about Xtreams. Martin Kobetic's presentation at ESUG
only scratched the surface, apparently, and Michael intends to delve
even deeper. He's also happy to answer questions about Cairo,
WebVelocity and so on. Helge Nowak and Niall Ross are also going to be
visiting us from out of town this month so it should be a great
meeting. We'll be at the Counting House starting at 6:30pm. Details
are here: http://www.uksmalltalk.org/2010/11/nov-22-michael-lucas-smith-on-xtreams.html

The day after that, on Tuesday, November 23, Cincom is running another
Wolf Pack Programming event in conjunction with SPA and XTC. The
workshop will run from 6:15pm to 9:30pm at the London offices of the
BCS. We've been having a lot of fun testing the boundaries of Agile
development with wolf packs all over Europe. If you're interested in
attending, you can find out more and register here:
http://wolfpack-london2010.eventbrite.com/

I'll be at both events and hopefully I'll see some of you there!

Julian