Two progress bars for each progress in #20623?

Two progress bars for each progress in #20623?

MartinW
Recently (for example in #20623) i see two progress bars for each progress.
Is this only an optical glitch - or is it something to worry about?
See screenshot:

M.

Re: Two progress bars for each progress in #20623?

EstebanLM
mmm... can someone confirm this as a bug? (I cannot :( )

just to see if we have to catch a bug or a particular problem in your image :)

Esteban

On Oct 13, 2013, at 4:51 PM, MartinW <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Recently (for example in #20623) i see two progress bars for each progress.
> Is this only an optical glitch - or is it something to worry about?
> See screenshot:
> <http://forum.world.st/file/n4714175/twoprogressbars.png>
> M.

Re: Two progress bars for each progress in #20623?

Jan van de Sandt
I experienced exactly the same problem