Two progress bars for each progress in #20623?

Two progress bars for each progress in #20623?

MartinW
Recently (for example in #20623) i see two progress bars for each progress.
Is this only an optical glitch - or is it something to worry about?
See screenshot:
<http://forum.world.st/file/n4714176/twoprogressbars.png>
M.

Re: Two progress bars for each progress in #20623?

Marcus Denker-4

On Oct 13, 2013, at 5:26 PM, MartinW <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Recently (for example in #20623) i see two progress bars for each progress.
> Is this only an optical glitch - or is it something to worry about?
> See screenshot:
> <http://forum.world.st/file/n4714176/twoprogressbars.png>
I get :
File not found

        Marcus

Re: Two progress bars for each progress in #20623?

EstebanLM
you probably has some weird status in the progress bar.
you can try:

SystemProgressMorph reset.

that will clean the progress bar status.

Esteban

On Oct 14, 2013, at 8:23 AM, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Oct 13, 2013, at 5:26 PM, MartinW <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Recently (for example in #20623) i see two progress bars for each progress.
>> Is this only an optical glitch - or is it something to worry about?
>> See screenshot:
>> <http://forum.world.st/file/n4714176/twoprogressbars.png>
> I get :
> File not found
>
> Marcus

Re: Two progress bars for each progress in #20623?

MartinW
EstebanLM wrote
you probably has some weird status in the progress bar.
you can try:

SystemProgressMorph reset.

that will clean the progress bar status.

>> Recently (for example in #20623) i see two progress bars for each progress.
>> Is this only an optical glitch - or is it something to worry about?
>> See screenshot:
So i uploaded the screenshot again:
http://s9.postimg.org/4460q9utr/twoprogressbars.png

I can see this everytime when i start a freshly downloaded #20623 image and try to install something via the configuration browser.

I tried SystemProgrssMorph reset, but it does not change anything about this.
M.