TxText configuration

Camillo Bruni-3
Who's in charge of the development of TxText right now?
It would like the maintainers on the ci-job description:

https://ci.inria.fr/rmod/job/TxText/

thanks :)

Re: TxText configuration

Denis Kudriashov
Hello

2013/1/29 Camillo Bruni <[hidden email]>
Who's in charge of the development of TxText right now?
It would like the maintainers on the ci-job description:

https://ci.inria.fr/rmod/job/TxText/

thanks :)

Last changes is my and I continue development (slowly). But I know nothing about ci-jobs. What I can do?

Also Tristan Bourgois join development. And sombody (Igor) should add him to contributors.

Re: TxText configuration

Igor Stasenko
On 29 January 2013 08:14, Denis Kudriashov <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello
>

> 2013/1/29 Camillo Bruni <[hidden email]>
>>
>> Who's in charge of the development of TxText right now?
>> It would like the maintainers on the ci-job description:
>>
>> https://ci.inria.fr/rmod/job/TxText/
>>

>> thanks :)
>>
> Last changes is my and I continue development (slowly). But I know nothing
> about ci-jobs. What I can do?
>
> Also Tristan Bourgois join development. And sombody (Igor) should add him to
> contributors.

done

--
Best regards,