Type Inference in VW

Wouter Gazendam
Hi,

Is there some type inference engine available in VW? I'm thinking
something like a crossbreed between the Analysis Browser and
StrongTalk, for that it parses the source code and can infer with what
types of arguments a method will be invoked and what kind of types a
method will return.

Well, perhaps it's infeasible since it would also be able to
understand the implications of performs and #become:'s

Tnx,

Wouter

RE: Type Inference in VW

Terry Raymond
Look up RoelTyper.
http://decomp.ulb.ac.be/roelwuyts/smalltalk/roeltyper/

It is available for VW from the public repository.

Terry

Terry Raymond       Smalltalk Professional Debug Package
Crafted Smalltalk
80 Lazywood Ln.
Tiverton, RI  02878
(401) 624-4517      [hidden email]