Type inference

Santiago Bragagnolo
 Hello people. I'm looking for a software for type inference. I know is there a software that does it, but i' dont know the project(s)'s name(s). Can any one guide me :D?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Type inference

Lukas Renggli
There is atyper in the Refactoring Browser, also there is RoelTyper.

Lukas

Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Type inference

Santiago Bragagnolo
Thanks!

--
Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Type inference

Noury Bouraqadi-2
Hi Santiago,

RoleTyper should help you :-)

On 8 nov. 2011, at 00:09, Santiago Bragagnolo wrote:

>  Hello people. I'm looking for a software for type inference. I know is there a software that does it, but i' dont know the project(s)'s name(s). Can any one guide me :D?
>
> Thanks in advance.

Noury
--
http://twitter.com/#!/NouryBouraqadi