Typing a | character

Mark Neagu
Hi,

Can some helping soul tell me how you type the | character used to declare a variable? I wouldn't like to type it every time via copy and paste.

Help needed.

Regards,
Mark

Re: Typing a | character

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
Hi Mark,

> On 16 Feb 2017, at 22:51, Mark Neagu <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Can some helping soul tell me how you type the | character used to declare a variable? I wouldn't like to type it every time via copy and paste.
>
> Help needed.
>
> Regards,
> Mark

Assuming the .fr in your email address means you are French, according to

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vertical_bar

<<
A key on the French AZERTY keyboard always produces a vertical bar character, but is represented on the key itself as a broken bar. The same holds for many German QWERTZ keyboards, where the “> < |” key in the lower left is labelled “> < ¦” but always produces a vertical bar character.

HTH,

Sven