classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Typing a | character

Mark Neagu
Hi everybody,

I wrote yesterday night on the same topic, and later in the night Sven proposed a solution.

I just tried it, but it didn't work. In fact it doen't work on my computer, as can be seen in the attached picture.

Has anyone using a computer with a French KB experienced the same problem? What solution is he/she using to declare variables?

Regards,
Mark

Test failed.jpg (73K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Typing a | character

CyrilFerlicot
Le 17/02/2017 à 12:13, Mark Neagu a écrit :

> Hi everybody,
>
> I wrote yesterday night on the same topic, and later in the night Sven proposed a solution.
>
> I just tried it, but it didn't work. In fact it doen't work on my computer, as can be seen in the attached picture.
>
> Has anyone using a computer with a French KB experienced the same problem? What solution is he/she using to declare variables?
>
> Regards,
> Mark
>
What is your keyboard layout? azerty? kwerty? bépo? dvorak?

--
Cyril Ferlicot

http://www.synectique.eu

2 rue Jacques Prévert 01,
59650 Villeneuve d'ascq France

signature.asc (836 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Typing a | character

Daniel BLANC
In reply to this post by Mark Neagu
Hi,

I'm probably missing something but have you tried : altgr + 6 ?

On my keyboard altgr is the alt on the right of the spacebar: <alt><spacebar><altgr>

Le ven. 17 févr. 2017 à 12:14, Mark Neagu <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Hi everybody,

I wrote yesterday night on the same topic, and later in the night Sven proposed a solution.

I just tried it, but it didn't work. In fact it doen't work on my computer, as can be seen in the attached picture.

Has anyone using a computer with a French KB experienced the same problem? What solution is he/she using to declare variables?

Regards,
Mark