Typing a | character

Mark Neagu
Hi everybody,

I wrote yesterday night on the same topic, and later in the night Sven proposed a solution.

I just tried it, but it didn't work. In fact it doen't work on my computer, as can be seen in the attached picture.

Has anyone using a computer with a French KB experienced the same problem? What solution is he/she using to declare variables?

Regards,
Mark

Test failed.jpg (73K) Download Attachment

Re: Typing a | character

CyrilFerlicot
Le 17/02/2017 à 12:13, Mark Neagu a écrit :

> Hi everybody,
>
> I wrote yesterday night on the same topic, and later in the night Sven proposed a solution.
>
> I just tried it, but it didn't work. In fact it doen't work on my computer, as can be seen in the attached picture.
>
> Has anyone using a computer with a French KB experienced the same problem? What solution is he/she using to declare variables?
>
> Regards,
> Mark

What is your keyboard layout? azerty? kwerty? bépo? dvorak?

--
Cyril Ferlicot

http://www.synectique.eu

2 rue Jacques Prévert 01,