Typing a | character with a French AZERTY keybord : problem solved

Typing a | character with a French AZERTY keybord : problem solved

Mark Neagu
Hi Everybody,

Someone gave me the unique proper way to type a | , and I want to make it available to every person confronted to this problem.

It's enough to maintaind the key AltGR and hit the kay 6 of the KBD (not the numeric pad).

I'm not sure it will help anyone since I'm not sure someone as simple as me does exist. But who knows?  :|

Regards
Mark

Re: Typing a | character with a French AZERTY keybord : problem solved

stepharong
Thanks mark.
I hope that now you will have fun exploring Pharo and building great
programs.
Do not hesitate to ask questions.

Stef