Typographical error in STBImportedClassProxy

1 message Options

Typographical error in STBImportedClassProxy

Jan Theodore Galkowski-2
Just from a chance looking around this afternoon I noticed that
the methods

   class:

and

   classInstVarValues

which are members of STBImportedClassProxy in the Web Deployment
Kit package have their category misspelled.  Instead of "accessing"
it is spelled "acessing".

I only noticed it because I was looking at the list of all known
categories when I was looking for one to add.

 Jan Theodore Galkowski                    [hidden email]
 The Smalltalk Idiom                       [hidden email]
             "Smalltalk?  Yes, it's really that slick."
Want to know more?  Check out
           http://www.dnsmith.com/SmallFAQ/
           http://www.object-arts.com/DolphinWhitePaper.htm
           http://st-www.cs.uiuc.edu/users/johnson/smalltalk/