UDBC ODBC

eftomi
Hi everybody,

I loaded the package https://github.com/astares/Pharo-UDBC and am looking for some guidelines how to use it to access ODBC data sources, if this functionality is already available. Can it be used together with Glorp? I searched for the info on all the sites and Pharo books that I know of, and googling doesn't help either - or maybe I'm too clumsy.

I appreciate any help.

Tomaz

R: UDBC ODBC

Lorenzo

Hi Tomaz,

if you want an access to ODBC, in Pharo is available an ODBC version quite good.

Lorenzo

I loaded the package https://github.com/astares/Pharo-UDBC and am looking for some guidelines how to use it to access ODBC data sources, if this functionality is already available. Can it be used together with Glorp? I searched for the info on all the sites and Pharo books that I know of, and googling doesn't help either - or maybe I'm too clumsy.

I appreciate any help.

Tomaz

Re: R: UDBC ODBC

eftomi
Thanks, Lorenzo - to which ODBC version are you referring? There are quite a lot of packages available, with something or other ending in an error message while loading into Pharo 7.0.2.

Best wishes,