UI performance

Sebastian Sastre-2
Hi there,
rigth now I've save a method and it takes like 6 seconds (maybe more sometimes)
to return control after dropping a method in another category or even saving.
That is really a show stopper for productivity.
What can I disable to make the pharo's ui more responsive?
thanks,
sebastian
pd: I dont feel like is a visual thing, I guess is trying to deduct too much at
every step, maybe something related to the OB Browser?

Re: UI performance

Damien Cassou
On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 6:24 PM, Sebastian Sastre <[hidden email]> wrote:
> What can I disable to make the pharo's ui more responsive?

Please start by updating all OB-related packages using Monticello.

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

Re: UI performance

Sebastian Sastre-2
Thanks for the tip Damien. I've tried 4 o 5 different sequences of load order
without success.
cheers,
sebastian

I've just noticed I was working in 0.1-10231, now I'm downloading 243

ok, I'm using 243 now.
Ahhhhh... much better. Still, not sub-second yet :)
thanks,
sebastian

you can also use another theme and let us know.

Stef