UI vs. Form

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
I want to create a UI from Magritte descriptions where changes are accepted into the model object immediately per field, instead of going through the momento. Any idea the best strategy to go about this? Thanks.
Cheers,
Sean

Re: UI vs. Form

NorbertHartl
Try implementing a method in your business object

mementoClass
        ^ MAStraitMemento

That should do the trick.

Norbert

> Am 26.03.2015 um 14:03 schrieb Sean P. DeNigris <[hidden email]>:
>
> I want to create a UI from Magritte descriptions where changes are accepted
> into the model object immediately per field, instead of going through the
> momento. Any idea the best strategy to go about this? Thanks.
>

> -----
> Cheers,
> Sean

Re: UI vs. Form

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
NorbertHartl wrote
That should do the trick.
Cool! Should strait -> straight?

strait |strāt|
adjective archaic
(of a place) of limited spatial capacity; narrow or cramped: the road was so strait that a handful of men might have defended it.
• close, strict, or rigorous: my captivity was strait as ever.

straight |strāt|
• (of an aim, blow, or course) going direct to the intended target: a straight punch to the face.
Cheers,
Sean

Re: UI vs. Form

NorbertHartl

> Am 26.03.2015 um 14:35 schrieb Sean P. DeNigris <[hidden email]>:
>
> NorbertHartl wrote
>> That should do the trick.
>
> Cool! Should strait -> straight?

Yeah, I think so. I just recognized it minutes before while looking up your question.

Norbert

> strait |strāt|
> adjective archaic
> (of a place) of limited spatial capacity; narrow or cramped: the road was so
> strait that a handful of men might have defended it.
> • close, strict, or rigorous: my captivity was strait as ever.
>
> straight |strāt|
> • (of an aim, blow, or course) going direct to the intended target: a
> straight punch to the face.
>

> -----
> Cheers,
> Sean

Re: UI vs. Form

Stephan Eggermont-3

On 26-03-15 14:35, Sean P. DeNigris wrote:
> NorbertHartl wrote
>> That should do the trick.
> Cool! Should strait -> straight?

Yes, but then with the corresponding changes in the source code.

Stephan

Re: UI vs. Form

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
> Yes, but then with the corresponding changes in the source code.
I don’t understand, you mean propagate the rename to all client code?
Cheers,
Sean

Re: UI vs. Form

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
> Yeah, I think so. I just recognized it minutes before while looking up your question.
Okay, committed. The test was the only user I found.
Cheers,
Sean

Re: UI vs. Form

NorbertHartl

> Am 26.03.2015 um 16:00 schrieb Sean P. DeNigris <[hidden email]>:
>
> > Yeah, I think so. I just recognized it minutes before while looking up your question.
> Okay, committed. The test was the only user I found.

Yes, I don't think there are many users of that.

Norbert