UITheme builder message: or UIManager default message:?

UITheme builder message: or UIManager default message:?

Helene Bilbo
I wonder which of these two possibilities to prefer and _why_:

UITheme builder message: 'Hello Pharo'.
UIManager default message: 'Hello Pharo.'

I have seen both, also in the Pharo documentation...

Thanks for any clarification, helene.

Re: UITheme builder message: or UIManager default message:?

Stéphane Ducasse

On Feb 13, 2012, at 4:29 PM, Helene Bilbo wrote:

> I wonder which of these two possibilities to prefer and _why_:
>
> UITheme builder message: 'Hello Pharo'.
> UIManager default message: 'Hello Pharo.'

This is a good question.
I think that UIManager default message: ;lkl;k is better

Now it can delegate to Theme. to build

We will have to clarify such case.

> I have seen both, also in the Pharo documentation...
>
> Thanks for any clarification, helene.

Re: UITheme builder message: or UIManager default message:?

Igor Stasenko
self inform: 'Hello Pharo'

:)

On 13 February 2012 17:02, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Feb 13, 2012, at 4:29 PM, Helene Bilbo wrote:
>
>> I wonder which of these two possibilities to prefer and _why_:
>>
>> UITheme builder message: 'Hello Pharo'.
>> UIManager default message: 'Hello Pharo.'
>
> This is a good question.
> I think that UIManager default message: ;lkl;k is better
>
> Now it can delegate to Theme. to build
>
> We will have to clarify such case.
>>
>> I have seen both, also in the Pharo documentation...
>>
>> Thanks for any clarification, helene.
>>
>> --

Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.