UIprocess around when loading broken code

UIprocess around when loading broken code

stepharo
Hi

yesterday I started to port omnibase to pharo and it uses the old API
apicall:

so it breaks when loading.

I got some windows showing errors and after the image was full of new
UIProcess.
Can someone try to reproduce it and I think that we should fix it?

Re: UIprocess around when loading broken code

Guillermo Polito
- I evaluated this

SyntaxErrorNotification inClass: Object category: 'test' withCode:
'incorrect' doitFlag: false errorMessage: 'error' location: 1.

- fixed the code in the opening window,
- did ctrl+s

and voilĂ , I had two UI processes.

Looks like it but I'm getting out of battery right now to do some more
testing.

Guille