UK Smalltalk User Group Meeting - Wednesday, May 27th

UK Smalltalk User Group Meeting - Wednesday, May 27th

Giovanni Corriga
  The next meeting of the UK Smalltalk User Group will be on Wednesday, May 27th.

Alan Jackson will talk to us about Kyma ( https://kyma.symbolicsound.com/ ) an object-oriented sound design environment built with Smalltalk technology.

Given the current COVID-19 restrictions, this will be an online meeting.

If you'd like to join us, please sign up in advance at the meeting Meetup's page https://www.meetup.com/UKSTUG/events/cbklbrybchbkc/ to obtain the meeting details.

See you there!

Re: UK Smalltalk User Group Meeting - Wednesday, May 27th

Stéphane Ducasse

On 20 May 2020, at 13:38, Giovanni Corriga <[hidden email]> wrote:

  The next meeting of the UK Smalltalk User Group will be on Wednesday, May 27th.

Alan Jackson will talk to us about Kyma ( https://kyma.symbolicsound.com/ ) an object-oriented sound design environment built with Smalltalk technology.

Kyma looks super cool.
I would love to see kyma running on our lovely system.

Given the current COVID-19 restrictions, this will be an online meeting.

If you'd like to join us, please sign up in advance at the meeting Meetup's page https://www.meetup.com/UKSTUG/events/cbklbrybchbkc/ to obtain the meeting details.

See you there!

03 59 35 87 52
Assistant: Julie Jonas
FAX 03 59 57 78 50
TEL 03 59 35 86 16
S. Ducasse - Inria
40, avenue Halley,
Villeneuve d'Ascq 59650
France

Re: UK Smalltalk User Group Meeting - Wednesday, May 27th

SergeStinckwich

On Wed, May 20, 2020 at 10:00 PM Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:

On 20 May 2020, at 13:38, Giovanni Corriga <[hidden email]> wrote:

  The next meeting of the UK Smalltalk User Group will be on Wednesday, May 27th.

Alan Jackson will talk to us about Kyma ( https://kyma.symbolicsound.com/ ) an object-oriented sound design environment built with Smalltalk technology.

Kyma looks super cool.
I would love to see kyma running on our lovely system.

This is a great topic. I remember some years ago, I try to invite Kyma people to ESUG conference.
I will try to attend the meeting but it will be 2am for me 😓

Regards,