UML Books ?

Pearapon S.
Hi Friends,

    I am a Dolphin Smalltalk fan. I am interesting to know about UML and how
can we make use of it with our Dolphin Smalltalk ? Cloud anyone recommend
the good books about UML for me to get start ?  Thank you very much in
advance.

Regards,
Pearapon S.

Re: UML Books ?

David Royal
Pearapon

A good intoduction to the UML and also OO design is :- Using UML - software
engineering with Objects and Components by Perdita Stevens. Published by
Addison Wesley ISBN 0-201-64860-1.
I used this last year for an OU course and it is very readable but thorough

HTH

David

news:97lt91$pvoat$[hidden email]...