Unable to Connect to Public Store Repository Port 80

Unable to Connect to Public Store Repository Port 80

Runar Jordahl

I try to connect to the Cincom Public Store Repository through port 80. I use the following snippet to define the connection:

Store.RepositoryManager addRepository: (Store.ConnectionProfile new

        name: 'Public Store Repository';

        driverClassName: #PostgreSQLEXDIConnection;

        environment: 'store.cincomsmalltalk.com:80_store_public';

        userName: 'guest';

        password: 'guest';

        tableOwner: 'BERN';

        yourself).

Can someone please try this? Does it work? I ask, since I am suspect this could be a problem with our firewalls.

Kind regards,

Runar

Re: Unable to Connect to Public Store Repository Port 80

Steven Kelly

From both inside and outside our firewall, I get a long timeout then a failure using either port 80 or 22, but 5432 works fine. Maybe those ports aren’t open at Cincom’s end after last week’s “infrastructure issues” mentioned on vw-dev?

Steve

Re: Unable to Connect to Public Store Repository Port 80

Fortman, Suzanne
Steve,

You are correct. We are working on this as part of the infrastructure issues from last week.

Suzanne

Re: Unable to Connect to Public Store Repository Port 80

Nowak, Helge

I can connect via port 5432 but not via port 80

HTH

Helge