'Unable to fully display recursive composition.'

'Unable to fully display recursive composition.'

johnmci
You know I get a lot of feedback that says:  "when i click
Environment, I always get 'Unable to fully display recursive
composition.'"

Er, maybe a different error message is needed? People seem really
confused about the current one, also it's hard for them to understand
what
Environment means...

Thoughts are welcome
--
=
=

Re: 'Unable to fully display recursive composition.'

Lukas Renggli
> I completely agree. I don't have a suggestion but I'm one of the people you
> are talking about :-)

Early versions of Pier used to display one recursive nesting level and
then a link. People were confused about this behavior, thus I replaced
it with that paragraph. If anybody has a great idea to improve the
situation, I am happy to integrate it.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli