Unable to install Roassal2 on pharo7 64bits

1 message Options

Unable to install Roassal2 on pharo7 64bits

Federico.Balaguer
Hello all,

I need to install Roassal2 on Pharo7 64bits .

I notice that there is a dialog warning about Roassal 2 not being tested on
Pharo7 64bits. I wonder if someone was able to laod it

I tried loading the stable configuration but it results making the image to
close/quit. The image comes from the PharoLauncher's Pharo 7.0 development
list.

Is there a version of Pharo7 x64 that is known to work with Roassal2?

Thanks! Federico