UndefinedObject does not understand allParentDescriptions

1 message Options

UndefinedObject does not understand allParentDescriptions

Lawrence Trutter
Version:  VA Smalltalk 8.6.2, Windows 7
Activity: Attempting to package an app

I'm trying to migrate several applications from 8.5.1 (I think).

I keep running into this packaging problem which ends up in this exception thrown: 'UndefinedObject does not understand allParentDescriptions'. I tried to change the exclude/include (Apps or Classes) without much luck so far.

Has anyone run into this issue before? If so, do you know what I am missing in the packaging process?

thanks,
Larry