Understanding Pillar

kilon.alios
So I feel andventurous and decided to use Pillar to make my personal website

I have started using the welcome example and I see that ! creates a heading but also adds a number to it probably to mark chapters, sections etc

Is there a way to avoid this numbering and still have a header ?

Re: Understanding Pillar

kilon.alios
Ok found a solution in pillar documentation