Uninstalling NonInteractiveTranscript (or reinstalling default Transcript)

Uninstalling NonInteractiveTranscript (or reinstalling default Transcript)

Esteban A. Maringolo
How do I revert the installation of the following?:
NonInteractiveTranscript stdout install.

Is the following statement enough?
ThreadSafeTranscript install

Regards!

Re: Uninstalling NonInteractiveTranscript (or reinstalling default Transcript)

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
Yes, I would think so.
It is just an assignment to the global variable Transcript, IIRC.