Unintentional deletion

Patrick R.
Hi everybody :)

I kind of missed a button and accidentally deleted
/core/ast/Interpreter.js. I'm sorry for that. Can I reset it from within
the kernel? Or can somebody else do this?

I still have the up-to-date file locally, if it is of any use.

Thanks
Patrick

Re: Unintentional deletion

Roeder, Marko
Hey Patrick -

That is not a problem ;-) since Lively is a version-controlled system.
I though there was a Part for this (there are some maintenance tools in the Wiki category of the PartsBin), but my tool of choice - VersionViewer - cannot work with deleted files :-/.
Anyway, I restored the file from the SVN history.

Best,

        - Marko

PS: I supposed you meant core/lively/ast/Interpreter.js :-)

On Jan 3, 2013, at 10:42 AM, Patrick Rein <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi everybody :)
>
> I kind of missed a button and accidentally deleted
> /core/ast/Interpreter.js. I'm sorry for that. Can I reset it from within
> the kernel? Or can somebody else do this?
>
> I still have the up-to-date file locally, if it is of any use.
>
> Thanks
> Patrick

smime.p7s (6K) Download Attachment