Universe (devlopment) upload problem

Gary Chambers-4
I'm having trouble updating the UI Enhancements on the development univers.

ConnectionTimedOut: Cannot connect to 69.93.127.48:3702

if that's any help. Lex?

RE: Universe (devlopment) upload problem

Ramon Leon-5

Have you added double click the window title bar for toggling between
maximized and not maximized?

Ramon Leon

RE: Universe (devlopment) upload problem

Gary Chambers-4
Indeed. Grab from SqueakSource, version 248 until I can update the Universe.
Some extra goodies too, check the version comment.

Lex Spoon-3
"Gary Chambers" <[hidden email]> writes:
> I'm having trouble updating the UI Enhancements on the development univers.
>
> ConnectionTimedOut: Cannot connect to 69.93.127.48:3702
>
> if that's any help. Lex?

It looks like the server was stopped for some reason.  I started it now.

For faster response, email me.  I check Squeak mailing lists about
once every two weeks.

-Lex

RE: Universe (devlopment) upload problem

Gary Chambers-4
Thanks Lex, sorted.