Unknown variable warning with a method name when saving a method

1 message Options

Unknown variable warning with a method name when saving a method

Myroslava Romaniuk
Hi, I'm trying to add the rewrite option to the Match Tool, and when I create a method and try to debug the code I get the following:

So basically it tells me that the name of the method is an unknown variable which I don't get at all. And when I try to set it as a temporary variable just to see what I'll get, I actually get an error like this...Anyone has any idea what can be the problem?

Thanks,
Myroslava