Unregistering application under Seaside

Michael Delache
Hello everyone,

  I know how to register an application under Seaside but, unfortunately, I can't find anything on how to unregister.
  I hope someone will be able to help me with this one ^^

  Thanks

Re: Unregistering application under Seaside

Lukas Renggli
>   I know how to register an application under Seaside but, unfortunately, I
> can't find anything on how to unregister.
>   I hope someone will be able to help me with this one ^^

Seaside 2.8 or 3.0?

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Re: Unregistering application under Seaside

Michael Delache
>>   I know how to register an application under Seaside but, unfortunately, I
>> can't find anything on how to unregister.
>>   I hope someone will be able to help me with this one ^^

>Seaside 2.8 or 3.0?

>Lukas

Seaside 3.0

Re: Re: Unregistering application under Seaside

Lukas Renggli
> Seaside 3.0

I've committed a small change with Seaside-Tools-Core-lr.14 that makes
this easily possible.

   WAAdmin unregister: 'javascript/jquery'

Otherwise you have to go and inspect

   WAAdmin defaultDispatcher

and remove it manually from the handlers dictionary.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Re: Unregistering application under Seaside

Michael Delache
Thanks a lot