Update: Fixes for FFI tests, misc enhancements

Update: Fixes for FFI tests, misc enhancements

Juan Vuletich-4
Hi Folks,

I just did a new commit to github. Now all FFI tests pass, at least on
my Mac with latest Cog. Please test on your platform! I also did a few
enhancements to layout api (after a question by Ken), Ken sent a cool
short method so explorers show Forms properly, etc.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich

Re: Update: Fixes for FFI tests, misc enhancements

garduino
I just saw the new commits yesterday, thanks guys!

2013/8/22 Juan Vuletich <[hidden email]>
Hi Folks,

I just did a new commit to github. Now all FFI tests pass, at least on my Mac with latest Cog. Please test on your platform! I also did a few enhancements to layout api (after a question by Ken), Ken sent a cool short method so explorers show Forms properly, etc.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich

Saludos / Regards,
Germán Arduino
www.arduinosoftware.com

Re: Update: Fixes for FFI tests, misc enhancements

KenDickey
On Thu, 22 Aug 2013 08:53:57 -0300
Juan Vuletich <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I just did a new commit to github. Now all FFI tests pass, at least on
> my Mac with latest Cog. Please test on your platform!

All green on Linux.

Many Thanks, Juan!

-KenD

Re: Update: Fixes for FFI tests, misc enhancements

Hannes Hirzel
On 8/22/13, Juan Vuletich <[hidden email]> wrote:
..
> I just did a new commit to github. Now all FFI tests pass, at least on
> my Mac with latest Cog. Please test on your platform!
..

Thank you Juan

On MSWindows 7

Feature require: 'FFITests'.