Update method from Topaz

GLASS mailing list
Ciao,

for error i change the Locale decimalPoint  method to  ^$.   instead  ^'.'

Now in the tode i can't update the method,  when i do the tode command:   browse class Locale  the system answer the error:

Unable to log into server: Argument Error occurred  ( error 2283 ) reason: rtErrInvalidArgsClass, 1 is not one of the class kinds in anArray
( AbstractCharacter, CharacterCollection ).width 'TDTopezServer createFor: 1

Now i think to update the method from topaz  sessions.

It's possible ?

I found the method sourceCodeAt:   #decimalPoint

but the method  Locale sourceCodeAt: #decimalPoint put: '^decimalPoint'

answer: aMessageNotUnderstood occurred ( error 2010 ) a Locale class does not understand #'sourceCodeAt: put:'

Advice on how I can solve the problem?

I can setup the previous version ( roolback ) of the Locale decimalPoint method?

Thanks for considerations.

Dario

Re: Update method from Topaz

GLASS mailing list
On Mon, Apr 23, 2018 at 11:57 AM, Trussardi Dario Romano via Glass <[hidden email]> wrote:
Ciao,

for error i change the Locale decimalPoint  method to  ^$.   instead  ^'.'

Now in the tode i can't update the method,  when i do the tode command:   browse class Locale  the system answer the error:

Unable to log into server: Argument Error occurred  ( error 2283 ) reason: rtErrInvalidArgsClass, 1 is not one of the class kinds in anArray
( AbstractCharacter, CharacterCollection ).width 'TDTopezServer createFor: 1

Now i think to update the method from topaz  sessions.

It's possible ?

Yes. The following lines are code from filing out such a method. From a logged in topaz session, you can enter these lines (or a variant) to add code. See the topaz instruction manual for further details, of course.
category: 'Accessing'
method: Locale
decimalPoint

   "Return the value of the instance variable 'decimalPoint'."
   ^decimalPoint
%

(And don't forget to commit!)