Update on Totally Objects public newsgroup

1 message Options

Update on Totally Objects public newsgroup

Long Haired David
The public Smalltalk news server at news.totallyobjects.com is now up and
running.

There are currently
1451 messages on comp.software.extreme-programming
1366 on comp.lang.smalltalk
143 on comp.lang.smalltalk.advocacy
441 on comp.lang.smalltalk.dolphin
2471 on comp.object

These all go back to late Feb. We hope to be able to keep every message (at
least until we use 100MB - currently we are up to 14MB).

We have had some proposals for other groups. More sugestions would be
welcome although please remember we are a Smalltalk organisation so
everything must relate somewhere to that interest. Ideas, suggestions,
comments and problems to [hidden email].
Regards

--
GO SMALLTALK
David Pennington