Update to ConfigurationOfMagritteMagic

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Uploaded to http://www.squeaksource.com/MetacelloRepository (no access to magic repo):

ConfigurationOfMagritteMagic-SeanDeNigris.7
* Update baseline to depend on stable version of seaside rest instead of development, which is undefined in latest config

HTH
Cheers,
Sean

Re: Update to ConfigurationOfMagritteMagic

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Sean P. DeNigris wrote
no access to magic repo
Nevermind... ss3 says global read access, but it let me commit anyway... ss3 bug?

I also uploaded a small enhancement to the example:
  MagritteMagic-SeanDeNigris.10 Enhance example to show MAToOneRelationDescription
Cheers,
Sean

Re: Update to ConfigurationOfMagritteMagic

Damien Cassou
On Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 4:17 PM, Sean P. DeNigris <[hidden email]> wrote:

> ConfigurationOfMagritteMagic-SeanDeNigris.7
> * Update baseline to depend on stable version of seaside rest instead of
> development, which is undefined in latest config

I don't know what is MagritteMagic. But would it make sense that you
push your code to http://www.smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Magritte ?

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

losing enthusiasm."
Winston Churchill

Re: Update to ConfigurationOfMagritteMagic

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Damien Cassou wrote
I don't know what is MagritteMagic
MagritteMagic is the code for a talk about Magritte that Esteban and Nick gave at ESUG. I was able to upload that code to that repo directly

Damien Cassou wrote
would it make sense that you push your code to http://www.smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Magritte ?
Yes, that is where my Morphic work should go - will you add me? I'd love for a quick review and then we can update the configuration. I think ultimately some refactoring could share more code between the Seaside and Morphic implementations, but for now, I'm working on Morphic by itself to get things working. I didn't touch anything else, so it's unlikely I broke anything - the Morphic stuff should just be a little more useful now ;)
Cheers,
Sean

Re: Update to ConfigurationOfMagritteMagic

Damien Cassou
On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 11:13 PM, Sean P. DeNigris
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Yes, that is where my Morphic work should go - will you add me? I'd love for
> a quick review and then we can update the configuration. I think ultimately
> some refactoring could share more code between the Seaside and Morphic
> implementations, but for now, I'm working on Morphic by itself to get things
> working. I didn't touch anything else, so it's unlikely I broke anything -
> the Morphic stuff should just be a little more useful now ;)

you are already in the team, please upload without waiting for feedback :-)

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

losing enthusiasm."
Winston Churchill

Re: Update to ConfigurationOfMagritteMagic

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Damien Cassou wrote
you are already in the team, please upload without waiting for feedback :-)
Thanks Damien! Esteban added me and I committed the code :)
Cheers,
Sean